LSX Innovations Limited One-Year Warranty
This Limited One-Year Warranty is given to the original purchaser (the “Buyer”) of this new LSX Innovations product. LSX Innovations warrants that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for one year from the date of purchase.
Keep a sales receipt, canceled check, or payment record to verify your purchase date. Operate and maintain the product in accordance with the specifications provided to you with the product. Arrange for or pay items and costs that are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
What is not covered:
1. Damages caused by shipping, product misuse, misapplication, improper installation or maintenance, or damages resulting from accidents, contact with on-road or off- road hazards, or racing engine use;
2. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship;
3. Damage to accessories, connected materials and products (including, but not limited to the vehicle in which the LSX Innovations product is installed), or related products not manufactured by LSX Innovations;
4. Labor costs to remove and install the products or component parts.
5. The costs of shipping the product to and from LSX Innovations.
The duration of this warranty is limited to claims made in writing to LSX Innovations within one year after the Purchase Date. The Buyer must also allow LSX Innovations to inspect the product, and the Buyer must reasonably cooperate with LSX Innovations with respect to verifying the warranty claim of the Buyer. In the event that a warranted defect is discovered, LSX Innovations will repair or replace the product, or return the purchase price to the Buyer, at the option of LSX Innovations.
All shipping costs are paid by the Buyer. Merchandise returned to LSX Innovations without prior authorization will not be accepted.
This warranty extends only to the Buyer and is not transferable.
Implied warranties applicable to this transaction extend only to one year. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
LSX Innovations shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages of the Buyer. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you very specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.