· Low Mount F body LS Alternator bracket for Corvette belt spacing
· Does not include rear alternator brace, idler pulley, or belt
· Can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes.
. If you have a block with only 1 M10 hole you will need to drill and tap the 2nd hole M10-1.5MM. Use our drill and tap kit found in our tool section
· Depending on the alternator used you may need to grind a small relief in the engine block.
· To complete this kit you will need a 1998-2002 factory ls1 Camaro tensioner pulley, and a 6 rib belt K060551 55.125 long. If using a 145 or 160 amp truck alternator a 3/4 inch longer belt will be required.
· Made in the USA from aircraft grade billet aluminum