- Low Mount F body LS Alternator bracket for Corvette belt spacing
- Does not include rear alternator brace, idler pulley, or belt
- Can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes.
- If you have a block with only 1 M10 hole you will need to drill and tap the 2nd hole M10-1.5MM. We sell a drill and tap kit for this.
- Depending on the alternator used you may need to grind a small relief in the engine block.
- To complete this kit you will need a 1998-2002 factory ls1 Camaro idler pulley, and belt. If using a 145 or 160 amp truck alternator a 3/4 inch longer belt will be required.
- Made in the USA from aircraft grade billet aluminum
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading